Become a TBRUK Teacher
We train learner online and all over the UK in person. Becoming a Baby Retreat® UK Trainer means you will be able to deliver our training and in person assessment days exclusively in your area. Plus we have done all the hard work for you. Let us explain some more >>>
What hard work?
When you become a Teacher and make the brave decision to go self employed to teach , it can take a lot to get set up!
You need months if not years to create the course content, which includes writing, videos and additional hands outs and resources for the learners , and if you want to offer more than one course its the same process over and over again!
This isn’t even mentioning the hard work that follows with accreditation, insurance,marketing, Business Planning, Substantial financial injection to get started, additional learning and improvement for yourself !
This is where we can help >>>
What we Offer
We have taken out the hard work for you , so you can enjoy the role of teaching others, skills that ultimate improve Postnatal care.
You would :
What we require
- People who are passionate to ultimately making a difference to New Families and Mum’s in the Pre and Postnatal Period.
- People who want to form part of a larger family and not working alone
- Confident people who feel they can deliver in person training
- A background and Qualifications in Holistic therapies and ideally a Baby or Childcare qualification/experience.
- If you don’t have these qualifications you can study with us first to gain these qualification then progress onto the teacher training later.
How to get Started
If you are interested in becoming a Teacher for The Baby Retreat UK, Please fill in the application form below and we will be in touch to arrange an interview and explain the process to you.